Share This Page

Client Testimonials

"Thanks for all your help interpreting for me at Ronda hospital. Although some of the consultants do speak excellent English they are obviously much happier conversing in their mother tongue. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to others."
Karl Smallman, Jimera de Libar, December 2009

A1 SpanishLife: Health

Information, guidance and articles of interest from the press and the web about health issues.

Health and well-being

Doctors, hospitals, health cover, EHICs, medical emergencies, hygiene, alternative medicine



Please click on the links below:


Struggling financially? Grants available

An eye for an eye!

First Aid

How to get a Spanish Health Card

Important News about European Health Cards (EHICs) 

Insurance spat

Ruptured Achilles!



Stand and Deliver? - Or Sit? Die Pinkelregel


See also:

A1 Languages: Interpreting

A1 Languages: Translation

A1 Languages: Frequently Asked Questions

If you have information or guidance on this topic and/or can recommend other articles, please contact us.



0 #1 09-03-2011 11:06
My partner and I are hoping to move to Spain in 3 months. I am drawing my state pension, he is 56. I know I am entitled to free health care. He was self employed in the UK but will probably not need to work in Spain. He is prepared to continue paying his ni in the UK. As a non-married couple, can he have free health cover as part of my cover?

Escribir un comentario

Código de seguridad

Pensamiento del día ...

Más vale tarde que nunca. (Spanish proverb)